Buying a toaster for the first time is no easy feat. You have so many features and functions to look for. But overall, a toaster offers consistent browning and easy cleanup.
You can find the best toasters made in USA on this list. They are functional, convenient, and long-lasting. A toaster like the valuable and excellent Cuisinart CPT-180P1 4-Slice Toaster will last for a very long time.
So it is your time to find and buy the best toasters made in USA. Having said that, these are toasters that follow the rules and regulations for appliances sold in the United States. However, this does not mean that the following toasters are necessarily manufactured in USA. They are designed and maintained according to the USA’s appliance standards.
Top 6 Best Toasters Made in USA
- Dual control panels make this two toasters in one with smooth Brushed Stainless housing
- Custom control: 6-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators
- 1-1/2 inch - wide toasting slots, Extra-lift carriage lever, slide-out crumb tray and convenient cord storage
- Instruction book included. BPA Free
- Actual unit dimensions: 11. 15" L x10. 65" W x7. 5" H
This is the perfect toaster for most people. It has all the right features that make it a practical and efficient purchase. It accommodates 4 slices of bread at a time. And it has different features for reheating bagels, defrosting, and adjustable toast settings.
Ideal for daily use, this toaster has a strong exterior. It’s easier to keep clean even after you use it. Since we’re talking about bread here, breadcrumbs in and around the toaster are expected. So you want something that’s easier to clean. And that’s exactly what this toaster is.
The brushed stainless steel design, chrome accents, and the many features. This is surely the toaster you’ve been looking for all this while.
It toasts the bread without drying it. Even if you choose a high toast setting. The toaster has one to six toast settings. Settings five and six being the darkest shade of toast. If you press the Bagel option, you can heat or reheat the upper half of the bagel.
So this toaster does more than toast or reheat bread. It brings back the crispiness and chewiness of bread that only a toaster can offer. On top of that, you can defrost and reheat bread easily. It has two separate buttons for each function. This makes the performance consistent and very effective.
- ADVANCED TOAST TECHNOLOGY: Designed with Advanced Toast Technology and auto-adjusting bread guides for consistent, even toasting, every time
- EXTRA-WIDE SLOTS: Made with 2 extra-wide slots to easily accommodate a variety of bread types, from bagels to artisanal breads
- 7 SHADE SETTINGS: Features 7 toast shade presets from light to dark, to make it easy to customize your toasted bread just the way you like it
- CUSTOMIZABLE TOASTING TIMES: Bagel, Frozen and Pastry settings automatically adjust toasting times, for perfectly toasted results
- LIFT LEVER: Integrated high-rise lever lifts toast out for easy retrieval
Every home requires a bread toaster. Even if you do not eat bread every day, it’s a necessity that completes a kitchen. So if you’re looking for something sleek and classic, I think you will love the Oster 2-Slice Bread Toaster.
Since it’s a 2-slice bread toaster, it’s quite compact and lightweight. The toasting technology offers you different toast levels with extra wide slots. This means you can toast fresh bread that you like to cut yourself. Or you can toast packaged bread that you bought from the supermarket. Or you can do both side-by-side.
The toaster even has a pull-out crumb tray underneath that keeps the toaster clean from the inside. I can’t tell you what a relief this is for most people. It just means you do not have to turn the toaster upside down and remove all the stray breadcrumbs.
It also features a customizable timer for toasting, reheating, and defrosting. You can use it to defrost or reheat or toast bagels, frozen bread, or pastry. That’s what you use the lift lever for. It’s cleverly-designed and long-lasting.
It functions smoothly as a traditional toaster with a few modern features. It’s easy to clean, functional, and super smooth. You can keep it on your kitchen countertop or store it in a cabinet after use. It’s lightweight so it’s easy to move around. But sturdy enough to stay in one place without tipping over.
- 2 slice toaster: Toast up to 2 slices of bread to crispy perfection; extra large, self centering slots ensure even browning and accommodate a variety of breads, including bagels, buns, english muffins, and more
- 6 browning settings: Choose preferred level of browning thanks to the shade setting dial, ranging from 1 (lightest) to 6 (darkest)
- High lift lever: Raises smaller pieces of bread up and out of toaster for safe, easy retrieval
- 4 push button functions: Defrost toasts frozen bread longer to ensure consistent results; Reheat allows for reheating toast so it warms without added browning; bagel warms the outside and toasts the inside of bagels; Cancel ends the toasting session at any time
- User friendly modern design: Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning; brushed and chrome stainless steel with blue led indicators for sleek modern style; 2 year worldwide warranty
If you’re finicky about your toast, the KRUPS will save you time and effort. It’s a toaster that can toast bread without making it too brown and crispy. It’s a small appliance but it’s super handy and powerful.
Say you want to toast bread without making it too crunchy on the outside. You want to maintain the soft and chewy texture of toast. But, at the same time, you have the wafer-like texture of the toast from the outside.
Just set the power setting of this toaster between 1 and 3. The color and texture of the toast will be exactly how you want it. It gets the bread all nice and warmed up. It toasts bread evenly and consistently. And lastly, the slots are wide and accessible enough for you to pull the bread out without making a giant mess.
The high-lift lever keeps things clean and tidy. It’s a great choice. And it’ll last for more than a year. The longevity of the design matches the consistency of the toasting technology. The settings dial, removable crumb tray, high lift lever, and sturdy base.
It’s the best toaster for sliced bread and bagel. The high lift lever means you can put different sizes of bread in the slots. And it will still be easier to remove. It toasts bread deeply and evenly. And it looks sleek and attractive on any kitchen countertop.
- 4-slot toaster for toasting bread, bagels, english muffins, and more
- Toasts quickly and evenly for perfect results each time
- 6 browning settings to choose from for your favorite level of toasting
- Multifunctional controls for bagels, defrost mode, and quick-cancel
- Removable crumb tray allows for quick, easy cleaning
When you have a large family, a 2-bread slice toaster is not enough. You need something that will outlast your average 2-slot toaster. And you need something that heats faster, smoother, and effectively. By the time you prepare toasts for the whole family, you don’t want some toasts to get soft and mushy!
That is why you need a 4-slot toaster like this one. Of course, it’s pricier but it doubles up on features and performance. Multiple settings for toasting, defrosting, and reheating. You can do bagels, bread slices, muffin, and other sizable food treats.
It has 2 removable trays for bread crumbs underneath the slots. This keeps the toaster clean and tidy. And you save time cleaning the base of the toaster after toasting 4 breads. When we’re talking about toasting bread, some breadcrumbs falling inside are expected. So the removable tray makes things easier and faster.
The toaster also offers temperature control for smooth and consistent results. It toasts evenly. And since it’s a 4-bread toaster, it may take time to get extra crispy on high settings. But the end result is always on point and worth it.
For reheating or toasting bagels, you can put two at a time. The wider slots allow more space more reheating other baked bread items. The top of the toaster has a different shape than average bread toasters. So you might have to adjust around the edges to make something like a muffin fit properly.
- Save your time up to Long Slot Toaster: IKICH Long Shot Toaster, One time for 4 Slices, such as muffins, sandwich bread, pullman loaf, ect. Or sometimes 2 Pieces of Longer & Larger breads, such as artisan breads, sourdough breads.
- More Favor Choice with 6-Install Toasting Gears: 1. Dry Out the bread 2. just a Little Light browning Setting 3. Golden browning Setting 4. Deep Lighter browning Setting 5. Dark browning Setting 6. Deep Darker browning.
- Compact & Big Enough: Relatively small and compact 4 slice toaster that will fit well on your kitchen counter without occupying too much space.
- Longer Build-in Warming Rack & 3 Smart Functions: Just push down the back lift lever, the warming rack pops up for you to reheat any pastry conveniently or heat rolls and croissants. Reheat, Defrost and Cancel extremely meet all your daily toast needs.
- Easy to Clean & Storage with Removable Crumb Tray & Cord Wrap: IKICH Stainless steel toaster ,bread crumbs are collected in a removable tray at the bottom of the toaster, just pull it out and clean the crumbs immediately.
This is a slightly different 4-slice toaster. The IKICH accommodates up to 4 breads easily. But you can also toaster bread slices that are differently shaped. Because it has 2 slots that are extra-long which means you can put 2 normal-sized slices in each slot for toasting.
The long slot toaster is a modern invention and it’s quite versatile. You can toast muffins, sandwich breads, Pullman loaf, and so much more. There’s even a lift-lever that sits on top of the long slots for bagels. You can reheat up to 4 bagels on top of this.
The toasting technology has 6 browning settings. For a light, golden, deep light, dark brown, or deep brown setting. The warming rack is excellent with a sturdy design. Perfect for keeping bagels, croissants, rolls, or pastry warm while the appliance toasts bread under it. No extra energy wastage!
To keep things more simple and smooth, it has a removable crumb tray. And to make sure you mess up your kitchen countertop, it has a cord wrap. This is a high-quality and reliable toaster. It has a strong and sturdy design including the warming rack, lift lever, and dials.
Definitely an upgrade if you’re looking for a performance-driven and professional toaster for your home. You can toast as many breads as you like and it toasts evenly and consistently each time.
- EXTRA WIDE TOASTING SLOTS to fit extra thick slices of bread products such as Texas Toast, bagels and specialty breads.
- 6 ADJUSTABLE TOASTING LEVELS to select the perfect browning shade for your bread. From slightly warm to dark and crunchy.
- REHEAT WARMING FUNCTION allows you to easily reheat and warm previously toasted breads quickly at a lower temperature without burningv
- CONVENIENT CANCEL BUTTON lets you quickly cancel and release the toast in the middle of the toasting cycle.
- SELF-CENTERING GUIDES automatically grabs onto the bread when the lever is compressed, it centers the bread so each side is evenly toasted.
Every once in a while, you come across a toaster like the Elite Gourmet. After which, it’s hard to go back to basic. Each toaster handles bread differently. It has its own speed, time, and intensity of toasting bread. And you need to find one that strikes the perfect balance of crisp and soft.
This toaster is a long-slot toaster. It’s convenient and efficient to use. It has two extra wide toasting slots that accommodate 2 bread slices each. And if you’re using the long, sandwich breads, you can easily put them in each slot.
The appliance has 6 toasting levels from warm to crunchy. You can even reheat or defrost bread in each slot. The reheating function brings bread back to its desired warm temperature without burning it. So it doesn’t actually toast the bread but keeps it warm.
In case you want to stop in the middle of toasting, there is an Eject/Cancel button. You press it and the bread pops out immediately. This is very convenient because it allows you to adjust the brown-ness of the slices. However, the moment you press the cancel button, you have to brace yourself. Because the toaster ejects the bread in full speed so your slices may jump up out of the toaster if you’re not careful.
This is not a drawback because most toasters do this. However, what is the fact that the toaster does not have warming rack. A warming rack would have stopped the toasts from flying out from the toaster. This also means that the toaster cannot reheat or warm bagels or muffins or croissants on top.
If you’re in the habit of toasting your bread on the stove, you’re going to love this. Toasters are excellent in that they toast bread slices to the perfect crunch. Even though toasters are a traditional kitchen appliance, there is a lot you can do with today’s toasters.
You can defrost frozen bread, reheat, toast, and warm up bagels, muffins, croissants, and much more. The ideal toaster can do all this and toast bread slices evenly and perfectly.
So if you’re looking for the best toasters made in USA, you’ve come to the right place.
To bring you the best of the best, here’s what some amazing toasters have in common:
A toaster, above all, should toast in three ways. It should toast consistently, evenly, and quickly. The last thing you want is your toast to have burnt edges or un-toasted spots once you take it out. With the help of an efficient toasting technology, toasters use micro quartz elements to toast bread. This is what keeps the bread from burning and it also ensures that the appliance doesn’t get too hot during use.
The other important toasting function is to toast consistently. You want the same brown-ness in your toast batch after batch. If you’re using a toaster with multiple heat settings, this may vary. But if you’re using the same heat setting each time, you need the same golden brown perfection each time.
Having said that, here’s a quick tip to toast bread evenly and consistently:
If you’re toasting slices batch after batch, in the second batch reduce the heat settings. This is because the toaster is already warmed up from the first batch. So there is a possibility that you might burn the second batch if you keep it on for as long as the first.
When you turn the dial down slightly, it will give you consistent and even results.
Wide and deep slots are important in toasters. They accommodate all types of bread – some even including artisan bread. And if the slots are long – as in IKICH Toaster 4-Slice Toaster – you can add long loafs, and sandwich breads too.
You can also add bagels or small English muffins in the slots. If a toaster can accommodate thick slices of bread, it can easily toast bagel without a fuss. Probably on a lower heat setting because bagels are supposed to be had slightly crispy but mostly soft and chewy.
The best feature you can look for for an easy-to-use toaster is a removable crumb tray. They make cleaning the toaster super quick and easy.
Modern toasters have more than just one button on the panel. There’s the Eject or Cancel button. This is necessary even if you want a simple and traditional toaster. The Cancel button stops the toasting immediately.
Other important buttons include defrost, reheat, keep-warm, and the adjustable dial.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does a toaster take to toast the slices?
A toaster is clearly the best option if you love to toast bread. It works faster than a toaster oven. And it takes up less space.
If you’re using a toaster, you probably have an adjustable dial. This lets you control how “brown” you want your toast to be. It generally starts from slightly brown to a deep brown shade.
Generally, each setting (from 1 to 6) takes about 1-2 minutes to toast bread. You can reduce this time by pressing the cancel button as soon as you think the bread looks your desired shade. Or you can increase this time by pressing down on the lift-up lever to re-toast the same slices.
What is the slot size in a toaster?
The slot size of every type of toaster is different. For example, a long-slot toaster will have a different length of slot size than a 2-slice toaster. You can go for two long slots that can accommodate up to 4 slices. The traditional slot size is two side-by-side slots for 2 slices.
The depth of each slot is about 5 inches deep. You can also opt for deeper slots if you want to add artisan bread or thicker slices in the toaster.
Do all toasters accommodate bagels?
All the toasters in this list can accommodate bagels in their slots. Once you split a bagel, it has the same thickness as bread. Unless you have the fat bagels that are often found in bakeries. Even that with the help of wide and deep slots are easy to put in a toaster.
Toasters have a Bagel function that toasts only a single side of the bagel on you place it in the slot. This is so that the brown side of the bag stays soft while the other half-cut side becomes slightly crunchy.
What do you think of the best toasters? You can make easy upgrades to your kitchen – starting with a good toaster. These toasters offer you the ability to do more than toast. You can reheat, defrost, and toast bagels in a toaster.
It’s quick, easy, and efficient. And compared with a toaster oven, it takes up much less counter space and does comparatively more than what a traditional toaster can do. This is a good bargain because toasters are super affordable and long-lasting.
I am sure you love food. Otherwise, you won’t be here. As a full-time and a part-time chef at a local restaurant, I know my way around food. Ever since I was a young girl, I enjoyed helping my mom in the kitchen.
We would often experiment with the spices, ingredients, and flavors and create great meals for my brothers and dad. Since cocking was my first passion, I decided to go in that direction. I finished culinary school, got my first job, and started developing my skills.
Later when kids came, I had all the liberty in the kitchen to combine some of the unique flavors. A lot of them were a success, but now and there I would make a couple of mistakes.