Between the Vitamix E310 vs Pro 300, the Pro 300 can do a few more things with improved texture, easier maintenance, and a quieter blending noise. It is after all an upgrade from the E310 with a higher price tag. But the overall rating of the Vitamix E310 and the Vitamix Pro 300 is quite similar.
For a countertop blender, the Pro 300 is more space-friendly with a larger carafe jar. The E310, on the other hand, is fit for solo users. Performance-wise, both blenders create a smooth and lump-free texture. They act like a food processor, grinder, mixer, juicer, chopper, all in one.
It’s only that the Pro 300 is newly designed which is why it’s better than the E310. And it improves upon some of the features of the E310. Namely, the longer cord, longer warranty, quieter motor, and lightweight design.
Vitamix E310 vs Pro 300: Comparision Chart
Last update on 2023-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Vitamix E310 vs Pro 300: Differences
When factoring in quality and performance all-in-one, both the Vitamix E310 vs Pro 300 offer great value depending on their price tag. The Professional Series 300 is more serious about blending larger quantities than the E310 which is fit for solo use. That is why it wins 3 – 1 against the E310. It’s also quieter with a compact design.
1. Blending Performance
The Winner: It’s A Tie!
The E310 features a convenient and user-friendly container jar, suitable for 1 as well as up to 3 people. If you’re living alone, or are a student, or you usually cook for 2-3 people (including yourself) then a 48-ounce container jar is the ideal size for you. It lets you blend 1 cup of ingredients at a time. This helps in portion control and helps you round up ingredients in case you have to divide them between several batches.
The Pro 300, on the other hand, is designed for much larger servings. Its 64-ounce container jar can hold 2 cups of ingredients at a time. It won’t blend 1 cup effectively. There will be some lumps or chunks inside for which you will have to use the built-in tamper to push all the ingredients down.
The good thing about the Pro 300 is that if you’re looking to make more at one time, the 64-ounce gives you plenty of room without increasing your prep time. Despite its large size, it’s comfortable to use.
Same as the container size, the E310 features 3-inch blades that are compatible for its smaller 48-ounce container jar. Similarly, the Pro 300 features 4-inch blades that work best in wider jars, the 64-ounce size.
Both blenders feature stainless steel blades which are sharp but not too sharp, strong, and very durable. For crushing, blending, pureeing, kneading, etc. these blades take care of everything without any inconsistencies.
2. Cleaning & Maintenance
The Winner: Vitamix Pro Series 300
Everyone prefers a lightweight and compact kitchen appliance as it takes up less space on a countertop. This allows more room for other kitchen appliances such as a coffee maker, oven, etc.
Between the Pro 300 and E310, the former is more space-friendly with 9.4 x 7.7 x 17.4-inch dimensions. Meanwhile, the E310 is slightly taller and broader with 11 x 8 x 18-inch dimensions.
The adjustment that you will have to make with the E310 will not be necessary with the Pro 300. The Pro 300 is smaller than the E310 despite having a larger carafe size. The E310 comes with a 48-ounce container while the Pro 300 comes with a 64-ounce jar.
The motor base of the E310 is what’s heavy-duty. It takes up more height and is wider than standard blenders.
The Vitamix E310 – because of its 2.0 HP motor, has a durable design. Features like the cooling fan and thermal protection ensure the smooth and steady performance of the motor. This also extends to the noise levels of the blender which, according to my research, is quiet but not as quiet as the Pro 300.
So it may not be the quietest of all blenders out there, the Vitamix E310 produces up to 89 dB at the highest speed level. The 2.2 HP motor of the Pro 300 is supposed to be at least 40% quieter than all Vitamix’s previous models, including the E310. It also features a cooling fan and a thermal protection system to protect the motor from overheating and overloading.
The Winner: Vitamix Pro 300
The Pro 300 features a longer warranty than the E310. The difference here is between the 5 years that the E310 offers to its users and 7 years which is what its rival does.
As far as kitchen appliances go, the longer the warranty, the more reliable the offer. The higher cost of the Pro 300 includes a few extra benefits which I’m sure makes it splurge-worthy. It’s good for small kitchens, despite the larger container size, and it stays quiet at low speeds with no risk of overheating.
Another favourite detail – granted that it does not directly affect performance but it’s an important feature nevertheless – is that the Pro 300 features a longer cord wrap than the E310. Around 1.5 feet long which means you can extend the Pro 300 6 feet away from an electric socket. While the E310 you have to keep a bit closer, up to 4.5 feet in distance.
The Pro 300’s compact design makes storage easy while the longer cord length ensures better accessibility if you have an island in your kitchen. Or you have fewer electric sockets in the walls of your kitchen.
Vitamix E310 vs Pro 300: Similarities
Despite the difference in size, the Vitamix E310 and Pro 300 weigh almost the same. It’s a slight, but hardly noticeable, the distinction between the two blenders – 11.5 lbs and 12.5 lbs respectively.
This means that both blenders are easy to carry and store. Cleaning from under the blender by lifting the base should not be a problem either.
The carafes on both blenders come are made up of BPA-free Tritan. This is plastic but not the toxic or dangerous kind. It won’t release heavy metals into the food while blending. Even if you’re blending hot ingredients for soup, for example, you don’t have to worry about hygiene or health concerns if you have children around.
Other parts of the blender are also similar, such as the motor base with steady legs and the stainless steel blades. I would also like to point out that both blenders feature dishwasher-safe parts with a self-cleaning feature for quick and effective cleaning in under 60 seconds.
3. Variable Speeds
Both the Vitamix E310 and Pro 300 come with 10 variable speed settings with a Pulse function. Within these 10 variable speed settings, you can grind, chop, blend, emulsify, knead, churn, and do lots more. The lowest setting is ‘1’ and the highest being ‘10’ – it’s easier to experiment and adjust the settings when you have numbers rather than buttons.
The dial settings on both blenders are carefully designed to speed up the process of blending both soft and hard ingredients at the touch of a button.
And speaking things that perform quicker at the touch of a button, you also have complete access to the Pulse feature of the Vitamix. This is present on both blenders. What it does is it allow shorter, quicker bursts of power to add the final finishing touches to your smoothies and milkshakes. You can press the Pulse button for as long as you want and it gets rid of any lumps or chunks from the blend.
Quick Rundown of Vitamix Pro 300
- With our most powerful motor for household machines, quickly blend virtually any whole-food ingredient with ease.
- The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
- With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purees for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
- Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purees to the heartiest soups.
- Electrical Ratings: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps
Last update on 2023-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Quick Rundown of Vitamix E310
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
- The 48-ounce container is ideal for blending medium batches for small family meals. Cutting blades measuring 3-inch diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time. Electrical Ratings-120 V
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results. Cord length: 4.5 feet
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What's in the Box: motor base, 48 oz. container, mini-tamper, cookbook
Last update on 2023-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Related Articles to Vitamix E310
- Vitamix 7500 vs E310 Review: Similar Features In Different Two Different Sizes: Which Is The Better Vitamix Blender For Blending Enthusiasts?
- Vitamix E310 vs Pro 500 Review: Ranking 2 Vitamix Blenders – Which Is The Better Combo For Making Smoothies, Butter, Soup & More Recipes?
- Vitamix E310 vs Ninja BL770 Review: Which Is Better? A Home Blender Made Faster & More Customizable With This User-Friendly Pick
- Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender vs 5300 Review: Which Out Of These Powerful Vitamix Blenders Is Good For Daily Home Use With Minimal Clean-Up?
- Vitamix E310 vs Pro 750 Comparison Review: This Vitamix Blender Has Pre-Programmed Settings & Variable Speed Control For Daily Use
- Vitamix E310 vs A3500 Review: Compare Their Performance, Functions & Design Before Deciding Which Is The Better Vitamix Blender For You
- Vitamix E310 vs A2500 Review: Choose From These User-Friendly & Easy-To-Customize Vitamix Blenders For Daily Home Use
- Vitamix E310 vs A2300 Comparison Review: Which Is The Top-Rated Blender for Soft & Tough Ingredients? Comparing Speed, Programmability & Durability
- Vitamix E310 vs 5200 Review: What To Look For? Comparing The Durability & Performance Of Two Vitamix’s Top-Rated Blenders For Daily Home Use
- Vitamix E310 vs E320 Review: Critical Factors You Probably Didn’t Consider When Choosing From These Sturdy Vitamix Blenders
- Vitamix Pro 300 from Vitamix vitamix.com/ie/en_gb/shop/professional-series-300
- Vitamix E310 from Vitamix https://www.vitamix.com/us/en_us/shop/e310
I am sure you love food. Otherwise, you won’t be here. As a full-time and a part-time chef at a local restaurant, I know my way around food. Ever since I was a young girl, I enjoyed helping my mom in the kitchen.
We would often experiment with the spices, ingredients, and flavors and create great meals for my brothers and dad. Since cocking was my first passion, I decided to go in that direction. I finished culinary school, got my first job, and started developing my skills.
Later when kids came, I had all the liberty in the kitchen to combine some of the unique flavors. A lot of them were a success, but now and there I would make a couple of mistakes.