Consider buying the Vitamix if you’re still unsure about what to pay for between Vitamix E310 vs Ninja BL770. The main reason why the Vitamix is better is that it has sturdier parts with 10 variable speed settings. The Ninja BL770, on the other, features 4 speeds with multiple blender jars depending upon what you’re blending.
Not that the Vitamix E310 offers any fancy features – it’s still within the affordable range for home blenders. But it’s more expensive despite the single container jar than the Ninja because of the performance and durability factors.
People choose the Ninja over the Vitamix simply because it’s almost half the cost of the Vitamix. So it’s cheap and lasts for about a year (on warranty as well). While it lasts though it’s not a bad blender for quick and effective use.
Vitamix E310 vs Ninja BL770: Comparision Chart
Last update on 2022-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Vitamix E310 vs Ninja BL770: Differences
The Vitamix E310 wins 3 – 1 against the Ninja BL770 because it has better design features and speed customization than the Ninja. It’s also more proactive in that it’s the best pick for blending enthusiasts who appreciate a bit more control.
1. Blending Performance
The Winner: Vitamix E310
+Type of Blender
The comparison here is between a high-speed and high-performance blenders like the Vitamix E310 and the mega kitchen system of the Ninja BL770.
The E310 features a single container jar with a 48-ounce capacity. It features 10 variable speed settings from 1 to 10 – 10 being the fastest the blades can go. With a Pulse feature that delivers short bursts of power.
The BL770, on other hand, comes with not 1, not 2 but 4 container jars measuring 16, 16, 64, and 72 ounces respectively. Each jar performs different blending functions. 2 container jars are single-serve with 16 ounces of capacity each. The other two can be used for making larger batches.
But unlike the E310, the BL770 does not feature 10 variable speed settings. Instead, it comes with 4 variable speed buttons to knead the dough, blend, crush, and single-serve blend. It does, however, feature the Pulse feature like the E310.
This type of blender is good because it introduces a variety of blending sizes into your kitchen space. You can make from small to medium to larger batches without adjusting the recipe or dividing it into equal parts to blend at a time – which takes longer.
Conversely, a blender like this does not offer flexibility. You don’t have control over the speed, only the default settings of each blending function on the control panel.
If you prefer customization and control, you will appreciate the design and performance of the Vitamix E310. It’s the better pick because it lets you set the tone of the blending speed.
Lots of users have complained that it’s difficult to make different textures of blends with the Ninja BL770 because of the lack of speed control. Foods like tahini, seeds, and ingredients you can emulsify are tricky when using the BL770.
Straight off, when you compare the functionalities, excluding the design, of both blenders, the E310 comes out at the top. It features 10 variable speed settings with a Pulse button. While the Ninja BL770 features only 4 variable speeds with a Pulse button.
But more importantly, the “speed variables” on the Ninja BL770 are based on the function they perform such as kneading dough, blending, crushing ice, processing food, and single-serve blending. So it’s not specifically speed-driven but food-driven.
The largest container bowl of 72 ounces is designed as a ‘crushing’ pitcher to break down the ice or frozen fruits and veggies. The second-largest bowl of 64 ounces is a “food processor” bowl for mixing different ingredients together and overall chopping them automatically so you can avoid doing so by hand. And lastly, the two 16-ounce “single-serve” blending jars make drinks and smoothies and milkshakes. You can drink directly from their single-serve jars as they come with separate storage lids.
The E310 features a single 48-ounce container bowl and 10 variable speeds for all kinds of blending functions. It can knead the dough, churn butter, emulsify, mix, blend, crush, puree, and do lots more. So you have more flexibility, despite the single container jar, than the Ninja BL770.
2. Controls / Settings
The Winner: Ninja BL770
More is always better when it comes to blending sizes. And one of the best things about the Ninja is that it offers you more than most blender jars of its price range. It offers you the option to blend from 3 different blender sizes with different blending blades.
So it’s not a ‘one size fits all’ blender. All the containers are made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel blades. They are also dishwasher-safe for quick and effective cleaning.
The Vitamix E310 features a single 48-ounce jar which is smaller than the Ninja BL770. Nor does it have a single-serve 16-ounce jar like the Ninja which is also very helpful for solo drinkers.
These blender sizes are fit for a majority of blending tasks. Providing you with an affordable and accessible option to have at your disposal all you need for blending quickly and accurately.
The Vitamix features 10 variable speed settings with a Pulse feature. These speeds are numbered, not pre-set by programs. So it can be a bit confusing for a beginner to figure out which speed does what for the first time.
Thankfully, on the Ninja, you have speed determined their specific blending function. It features manual blending programs and mentions them by name so you don’t have to do any guesswork. This is very helpful for people who like to get things done at the touch of a button. The ability to not only blend in a variety of sizes but quickly select the blending program by name (not speed) is intuitive.
Whether you want to chop the ingredients, knead the dough, crush ice, or blend nutritious smoothies or milkshakes in the single-serve jar, the Ninja lets you quickly access all these features without any hassle.
3. Cleaning & Maintenance
The Winner: Vitamix E310
As for cleaning and maintaining the blenders, the Vitamix E310 is easier and faster to clean than the Ninja. For starters, the E310 has a single container jar with sturdy stainless steel blades. And it features a self-cleaning setting that rinses the container from inside to get rid of food from under the blades.
A major disappointment with the Ninja is that cleaning is all manual. You have to use a scrub or brush to clean from under the blades after using it. If you’re making dough or butter, it’s more time-consuming than anticipated.
Also, the blades on the Ninja BL770 are sharper which makes it harder to clean without accidentally cutting yourself. This also speaks volumes with regards to durability because the sharper the blades, the faster they lose their efficacy.
Use a water bottle brush to effectively clean the blades on the Ninja. It’s best to avoid sliding your hand to use a scrub inside the blades as that can cause more trouble.
There’s joy in cleaning the Vitamix E310. It’s super easy and quick. Even if you make nut butter or dough, it cleans like a breeze, thanks to the self-cleaning feature and dishwasher-safe parts.
The Winner: Vitamix E310
The E310 features a 5-year warranty while the BL770 features only a single year warranty. This is a huge letdown for blender users because the average number of years a manufacturer offers is at least 3 years.
So buying the Vitamix E310 makes more sense because it’s more durable and reliable. I would also like to point out that the Vitamix E310 has excellent customer service. The Ninja is not always responsive or supportive. The warranty information on the Ninja is very vague and confusing.
This includes the premise that not all the functioning parts of the Ninja BL770 are under warranty. For example, the food processor bowl is not. Only the blender is which limits your options further. You can buy an additional warranty but that will cost more.
Cord length won’t matter much to you if you don’t like moving the appliances around on the countertop. But they can make a significant difference with regards to where you want to place the blender. And how far away is it from the electric outlet?
With the Vitamix E310 blender, you can store it as far as 4.5 feet from any electric outlet. This is better than the Ninja BL700 because it features only a 2 feet cord.
The retractable cord of the Ninja is short, around 35-inches, so if you’re using a big kitchen island, it’s inconvenient.
Vitamix E310 vs Ninja BL770: Similarities
Contrary to their differences, both blenders do have a few things in common. Such as:
Both use 1,500 watts as their power source and a 2.0 HP power rating! This is fast, stable, and efficient for long-term use. And it does not compromise on speed or consistency.
The power anchors the blending performance on both blenders. So it’s just as handy for small chopping tasks as it is for crushing ice or making butter or dough. Both blenders have plenty of power to put to the test. And it won’t disappoint in consistency and durability.
The noise level on both motors is quite low. And it features a low-noise cooling fan that ensures smooth and lag-free performance for a long period of time without overheating.
This means you won’t need to wait between blends for the motor to cool down especially when blending hard ingredients. The motor stays cool and comfortable even during intense use.
2. Build Quality
This refers to the material that makes up the design specs of both blenders. This includes a sturdy stainless steel blade design and BPA-free container jars. The base is also very sturdy and portable to use. It doesn’t wobble and all the important parts of both blenders are dishwasher-safe.
The weight of both the Vitamix and Ninja are convenient as well. The E310 weighs 11.5 lbs while the BL770 weighs 9.2 lbs. It’s easy to move around. The jars come with handles for better portability. And the lids on both blenders have a tight seal to prevent leaking or spills during pouring.
The transparent container jar allows you to see everything that’s going on inside the blender. This is a very convenient feature in a blender for when you’re making dough or butter. So you need to see the texture of the food you’re preparing to adjust the speed and duration of blending.
Quick Rundown of Vitamix E310
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
- The 48-ounce container is ideal for blending medium batches for small family meals. Cutting blades measuring 3-inch diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time. Electrical Ratings-120 V
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results. Cord length: 4.5 feet
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What's in the Box: motor base, 48 oz. container, mini-tamper, cookbook
Last update on 2022-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Quick Rundown of Ninja BL770
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: The 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies with a powerful 2-plus horsepower motor. (64-oz. max liquid capacity).
- FOOD PROCESSING: 8-cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in just 30 seconds.
- 4 VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: All 4 functions – Blend, Mix, Crush and Single-Serve – utilize 1500 watts of performance power to truly customize your drink-making experience.
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Two 16-oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- BLADES FOR ANY RECIPE: Stacked Blade Assembly for the pitcher, Dough Blade and Chopping Blade for the processor bowl, and Nutri Ninja Blades for single-serve cups.
Last update on 2022-10-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Related Articles to Vitamix E310
- Vitamix 7500 vs E310 Review: Similar Features In Different Two Different Sizes: Which Is The Better Vitamix Blender For Blending Enthusiasts?
- Vitamix E310 vs Pro 500 Review: Ranking 2 Vitamix Blenders – Which Is The Better Combo For Making Smoothies, Butter, Soup & More Recipes?
- Vitamix E310 vs Pro 300 Review: This Multi-Purpose Kitchen Tool Is Totally Worth The Hype! Which Is The Better Kitchen Blender For You?
- Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender vs 5300 Review: Which Out Of These Powerful Vitamix Blenders Is Good For Daily Home Use With Minimal Clean-Up?
- Vitamix E310 vs Pro 750 Comparison Review: This Vitamix Blender Has Pre-Programmed Settings & Variable Speed Control For Daily Use
- Vitamix E310 vs A3500 Review: Compare Their Performance, Functions & Design Before Deciding Which Is The Better Vitamix Blender For You
- Vitamix E310 vs A2500 Review: Choose From These User-Friendly & Easy-To-Customize Vitamix Blenders For Daily Home Use
- Vitamix E310 vs A2300 Comparison Review: Which Is The Top-Rated Blender for Soft & Tough Ingredients? Comparing Speed, Programmability & Durability
- Vitamix E310 vs 5200 Review: What To Look For? Comparing The Durability & Performance Of Two Vitamix’s Top-Rated Blenders For Daily Home Use
- Vitamix E310 vs E320 Review: Critical Factors You Probably Didn’t Consider When Choosing From These Sturdy Vitamix Blenders
Related Articles to Ninja Bl770
- Vitamix A2300 vs Ninja Review: Final Verdict Revealed: Side-By-Side Comparison Of Their Best Features & More
- Vitamix A2500 vs Ninja Comparison & Review: What To Buy? Offering More Programmability and Power for Your Daily Blending Needs
- Ninja BN801 vs BL770 Review: The Precise & Fast Performance Of This Ninja Blender Is The Better Pick For Blending, Chopping, Pulsing & Lots More!
- Vitamix E310 from Vitamix https://www.vitamix.com/us/en_us/shop/e310
- Ninja BL770 https://www.consumerreports.org/products/food-processors-choppers-32979/food-chopper-32983/ninja-bl770-mega-kitchen-system-402798/
I am sure you love food. Otherwise, you won’t be here. As a full-time and a part-time chef at a local restaurant, I know my way around food. Ever since I was a young girl, I enjoyed helping my mom in the kitchen.
We would often experiment with the spices, ingredients, and flavors and create great meals for my brothers and dad. Since cocking was my first passion, I decided to go in that direction. I finished culinary school, got my first job, and started developing my skills.
Later when kids came, I had all the liberty in the kitchen to combine some of the unique flavors. A lot of them were a success, but now and there I would make a couple of mistakes.